International Trade Committee continues inquiry into digital trade and data
9 March 2021
The International Trade Committee will hold the second evidence session of its inquiry into digital trade and data on Wednesday 10 March at 2:30pm.
Purpose of the session
The first panel of witnesses, comprising academics, will consider the ways in which data privacy considerations are addressed in Free Trade Agreements.
The second panel includes a business association, a consumer representative and a rights advocacy group, who will share their perspectives on a range of digital trade issues, including data privacy.
Wednesday 10 March
- Professor David Collins, Professor of International Economic Law at City, University of London
- Professor Christopher Kuner, Professor of Law, Vrije Universiteit Brussel and Co-Director, Brussels Privacy Hub
- Dr Kristina Irion, Assistant Professor at the Institute for Information Law at the University of Amsterdam
- Sabina Ciofu, Head of EU and Trade Policy at techUK
- Sue Davies, Head of Consumer Protection and Food Policy at Which?
- Jim Killock, Executive Director at Open Rights Group
Image: Parliamentary copyright