International Trade Committee holds final session on Freeports
24 February 2021
The International Trade Committee meets on Wednesday 24 February at 2.00 pm to take virtual evidence on UK Freeports. This is the final oral evidence session of the inquiry.
Wednesday 24 February
- The Rt Hon Steve Barclay MP, Chief Secretary to the Treasury
- Luke Hall MP, Minister for Regional Growth and Local Government, Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
- Rachel Campbell, Deputy Director, Regeneration and Urban Policy, Cities and Local Growth Unit, Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
Purpose of the session
The Committee hears from the Chief Secretary to the Treasury and the Minister for Regional Growth and Local Government about the Government’s freeports policy and its proposals to establish freeports in the UK.
- About Parliament: Select committees
- Visiting Parliament: Watch committees