Committee to question Liz Truss on work of her Department
3 November 2020
The International Trade Committee will meet on Wednesday 4 November, to take virtual evidence from the Secretary of State for International Trade and President of the Board of Trade, Rt Hon Elizabeth Truss MP.
- Watch the session on Parliament TV
- Inquiry: The work of the Department for International Trade
- International Trade Committee
Scope of the session
This two-hour session is expected to cover the UK-Japan trade deal and its likely impact; trade negotiations with the USA, Australia and New Zealand; and the Department for International Trade’s work in supporting businesses to trade amidst the disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Committee’s evidence session will begin at 2.30pm on Wednesday 4 November and be available to watch via parliamentlive.tv. Committee members and witnesses will participate remotely. The Committee will take evidence from:
Wednesday 4 November 2020, Committee Room 16
- Rt Hon Elizabeth Truss MP, Secretary of State for International Trade and President of the Board of Trade
- John Alty, Director General of Trade Policy, Department for International Trade
Image: Parliamentary Copyright