UK and EU objectives in future relationship negotiations examined
17 March 2020
The Committee on the Future Relationship with the European Union is expected to consider what the documents published by each side reveal about their priorities and anticipated areas of contention, as well as the key decision points over the coming months. It is also expected to examine how the negotiations could affect the parallel implementation of the Withdrawal Agreement.
Parliament will stop all non-essential visitor access to both Houses from today due to the circumstances around coronavirus. You can watch the evidence session online.
- Watch Parliament TV: UK and EU objectives in future relationship negotiations
- Committee on the Future Relationship with the European Union
Tuesday 17 March, the Macmillan Room, Portcullis House
- Christophe Bondy, Partner, International Trade and Investment Law group, Steptoe & Johnson LLP, London
- Professor Anand Menon, Director, UK in a Changing Europe
- Stephen Booth, Head of the Britain in the World project, Policy Exchange
- Guidance: written submissions
- About Parliament: Select committees
- Visiting Parliament: Watch committees