Evidence taken into future of AstraZeneca
13 May 2014
On Tuesday 13 May the Business, Innovation and Skills Committee takes evidence on Pfizer's proposed takeover of AstraZeneca. The Committee will hear from trade unions, the Chairman and Chief Executive of Pfizer Inc., Chief Executive, AstraZeneca plc and the Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills.
- Parliament TV: The Future of AstraZeneca
- Inquiry: The Future of AstraZeneca
- Business, Innovation and Skills Committee
Tuesday 13 May 2014; Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Tony Burke, Assistant General Secretary, Unite
- Allan Black, National Officer, GMB
- Ian Read, Chairman and Chief Executive, Pfizer Inc.
- Frank D'Amelio, Executive Vice President, Business Operations and Chief Financial Officer, Pfizer Inc.
- Jonathan Emms, UK Managing Director, Pfizer Inc.
- Pascal Soriot, Chief Executive Officer, AstraZeneca PLC
- Mene Pangalos, Executive Vice president, Innovative Medicines and Early Development, AstraZeneca PLC
- Dr Jane Osbourn, Vice President, R&D Medlmmune, Cambridge
- Rt Hon Dr Vince Cable MP, Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills