Committee holds third session in Business-University collaboration inquiry
16 June 2014
The Business, Innovation and Skills Committee will be holding its third evidence session for its inquiry into Business-University collaboration on Wednesday 18 June at the Transport Systems Catapult, Milton Keynes.
Wednesday 18 June
Venue: Intelligent Mobility Lab, Imovation Centre, 170 Midsummer Boulevard, Milton Keynes MK9 1BP
At 1.15 pm
- Steve Yianni, Chief Executive, Transport Systems Catapult
- Dr Paul Zanelli, Chief Technology Officer, Transport Systems Catapult
At 2.00 pm
- Professor Richard Jones, Pro-Vice Chancellor for Research and Innovation, University of Sheffield
- Professor Greg Marsden, Director of the Institute for Transport Studies, Leeds University
- Nigel Foster, Chair of Institute for Transport Studies External Advisory Board
The session will be open to the public on a first come, first served basis.