Committee holds final evidence session on UK Trade and Investment relations with Brazil
3 July 2012
On Tuesday 3 July, the Business, Innovation and Skills Committee will hold the final evidence session for its inquiry into Trade and Investment: Brazil.
- Parliament TV: Trade and investment: Brazil
- Inquiry: Brazil: Trade and Investment
- Business, Innovation and Skills Committee
Tuesday 3 July 2012
Committee Room 6, Palace of Westminster
At 10.30 am
- Nick Baird, Chief Executive Officer, UK Trade & Industry (UKTI)
- Lord Green of Hurstpierpoint, Minister of State for Trade and Investment, Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
The session will be open to the public on a first come, first served basis. There is no system for the prior reservation of seats in Committee Rooms. It is advisable to allow about 20 minutes to pass through security checks. Committee Rooms and timings are subject to change.