New evidence heard on Government support for Business
26 November 2014
The Business, Innovation and Skills Committee holds its third formal evidence session for its inquiry into Government Support for Business on Tuesday 2 December.
- Parliament TV: Government Support for Business
- Inquiry: Government Support for Business
- Business, Innovation and Skills Committee
Tuesday 2 December in Room 6, Palace of Westminster.
- Dr Gordon Edge, Director of Policy, RenewableUK
- Nick Molho, Executive Director, Aldersgate Group
- Ian Fitz-Harris, Marketing Director, URICA
- Stuart Garner, Chief Executive Officer, Norton Motorcycles
- Irene Graham, Executive Director for Business Finance, British Bankers' Association
- Stephen Pegge, Group External Relations Director, Lloyds Banking Group & Chairman of the Small Firms Advisory Panel, British Bankers' Association
- A representative from Aldemore Bank
- Keith Morgan, Chief Executive Officer, British Business Bank
- Patrick Magee, Chief Operating Officer, British Business Bank
- Shaun Kingsbury, Chief Executive, Green Investment Bank
- Oliver Griffiths, Head of Government Affairs and Policy, Green Investment Bank
The session will be open to the public on a first come, first served basis. There is no system for the prior reservation of seats in Committee Rooms. It is advisable to allow about 20 minutes to pass through security checks. Committee Rooms and timings are subject to change.
- Written evidence received so far
- About Parliament: Select Committees
- Visiting Parliament: watch Committees