Committee hold first evidence session on the digital economy
6 November 2015
The Business, Innovation and Skills Committee will be holding an inquiry into the Digital Economy. The first evidence session will be on Tuesday 10 November.
- Watch Parliament TV: Digital Economy
- Inquiry: Digital Economy
- Follow the inquiry on Twitter with #digitaleconomy
Tuesday 10 November 2015, Committee Room 6, Palace of Westminster.
- Mike Cherry, Policy Director, Federation of Small Businesses
- Rob Lamb, Cloud Business Director and Chief Technology Officer, EMC Corporation
- John Connolly, MD of the Centre for Digital Innovation, Humber LEP
- Dr Maren Deepwell, Chief Executive, Association for Learning Technology
- Dean Cassar, Director of Resources, Tech Partnership
- Seetha Kumar, Chief Executive Officer, Creative Skillset