Committee holds evidence session on Draft Consumer Rights Bill
15 October 2013
The Business, Innovation and Skills Committee will hold its second evidence session for its inquiry into the Government's draft Consumer Rights Bill on Tuesday 15 October, when the Committee will be questioning the Office of Fair Trading, the Trading Standards Institute, and the Association of Chief Trading Standards Officers.
- Parliament TV: Draft Consumer Rights Bill
- Business, Innovation and Skills Committee
- Inquiry: Government Draft Consumer Rights Bill
Tuesday 15 October, Committee Room 6, Palace of Westminster
- Gordon Ashworth, Director of Consumer and Markets Policy, and Paul Gurowich, Legal Director General Counsel's Office, Office of Fair Trading
- Andy Foster, Operations and Policy Director, Trading Standards Institute
- Ivan Hancock, Trading Standards Service Manager, Association of Chief Trading Standards Officers
The session will be open to the public on a first come, first served basis. There is no system for the prior reservation of seats in Committee Rooms. It is advisable to allow about 20 minutes to pass through security checks. Committee Rooms and timings are subject to change.
- About Parliament: Select Committees
- Visiting Parliament: Watch Committees
- Library Briefing Paper: Draft Consumer Rights Bill