Inquiries allow committees to consider oral and written evidence on a particular topic. They usually result in the publication of a report.
- Leo Docherty MP (Parliamentary Under Secretary of State (Europe) at Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office)
- Air Chief Marshal The Lord Peach GBE KCB DL
- Baroness Cathy Ashton (Member at House of Lords)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 020 7219 7412 (committee staff) | 020 7219 8659 (Press Officer)
- Address: International Relations and Defence Committee, House of Lords, London SW1A 0PW