House of Commons Commission decisions – 28 January 2019
30 January 2019
- The Speaker, in the Chair
- Sir Paul Beresford
- Tom Brake
- Stewart Hosie
- Andrea Leadsom
- Valerie Vaz
- Dame Rosie Winterton
- Ian Ailles (Director General)
- Jane McCall (External member)
- Dr Rima Makarem (External member)
- David Natzler (Clerk of the House)
1. Pay Remit
The Commission agreed the proposed remit for 2019/20.
2. Post Cox Activities
- Agreed there should be a review of the first six months of the operation of the ICGS carried out by an Independent Reviewer.
- Endorsed the appointment of the ICGS Independent Reviewer.
- Agreed there will be an advisory review panel to work with the reviewer. The Commission agreed the means of appointing the advisory review panel.
3. Northern Estate Programme
The Commission received an update on the Northern Estate Programme.
4. Risk Management update
The Commission noted the HoC Principal risks.
5. Papers to note:
The Commission took note of the following papers:
- Draft Forward Programme
- Draft Deliberations from 3 December 2018 meeting
6. Date of next meeting
The next meeting of the Commission/MEC will take place on Monday 25 February 2019 at 5.00 pm in Speaker's House.
Image copyright: Press Association