Ministers Jeremy Quin and Leo Docherty face questions from Defence Sub-Committee
12 January 2022
On Wednesday 12 January, at 15.30, the Sub-Committee on the Treatment of Contracted Staff for the MOD’s Ancillary Services holds its final session, hearing from the Minister for Defence Procurement Jeremy Quin MP and the Minister for Defence People and Veterans, Leo Docherty MP. The ministers will appear alongside officials from the Ministry of Defence (MOD).
- Parliament TV: Watch the session live
- Inquiry: Treatment of Contracted Staff for the MOD’s Ancillary Services
- Defence Sub-Committee
he session will likely cover the effectiveness of the MOD’s outsourcing and contracting practices and whether they provide value for money. Questions will likely also cover the treatment of contracted staff and the impact of their terms and conditions of the contracts on staff and the wider defence community. The Committee is likely to also discuss the extent to which the MOD expects contractors to engage with unions and the devolved administrations. The session may also cover Capita and their handling of Defence and Fire Rescue.
Wednesday 12 January 2022
- Jeremy Quin MP, Minister for Defence Procurement, Ministry of Defence
- Leo Docherty MP, Minister for Defence People and Veterans, Ministry of Defence
- Andrew Forzani, Director General Commercial, Ministry of Defence
- Helen Bates, Defence Commercial Director Transformation and Strategy, Ministry of Defence
Image: Parliamentary Copyright