Minister for Small Business questioned on SMEs and start-ups
2 July 2018
The EU Internal Market Sub-Committee hears evidence from Andrew Griffiths MP, Minister for Small Business, Consumers and Corporate Responsibility, about the impact of Brexit on small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), including start-ups and scale-ups.
Thursday 5 July, Committee Room 4A, Palace of Westminster
- Andrew Griffiths MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, Minister for Small Business, Consumers and Corporate Responsibility, Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Dr Rannia Leontaridi, Director, Business Growth, Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
- How is the Government helping SMEs continue to recruit and retain EU nationals?
- What structures are in place to engage with SME, including start-ups and scale-ups, about Brexit?
- What steps is the Government taking to help SMEs take advantage of new trade opportunities after the UK leaves the EU?
- Does Brexit provide any specific opportunities to improve domestic measures to support SMEs, including start-ups and scale-ups?
- When can SMEs expect to receive more clarity on the role of the Shared Prosperity Fund?
Image: Parliamentary copyright