Polish and Romanian Ambassadors raise their citizens' concerns post Brexit
18 October 2016
The EU Justice Sub-Committee takes evidence from His Excellency Dan Mihalache, the Ambassador of Romania and His Excellency Arkady Rzegocki, the Ambassador of the Republic of Poland.
Tuesday 18 October in Committee Room 3, Palace of Westminster
- His Excellency Dan Mihalache, the Ambassador of Romania
- His Excellency Arkady Rzegocki, the Ambassador of the Republic of Poland
Topics for discussion
As part of its inquiry into the consequences of the EU referendum result on the rights currently enjoyed by EU citizens in this country, the EU Justice Sub-Committee have invited His Excellency Dan Mihalache, Ambassador of Romania, and His Excellency Arkady Rzegocki, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Poland, to appear before the Committee.
Areas of discussion with the Ambassadors include:
- the experiences and contribution that nationals of Poland and Romania make to the UK,
- the extent of the migration from the UK to Poland and Romania; and,
- post the UK's withdrawal from the EU, how the freedoms currently enjoyed by EU citizens might be best secured.