Leader of House questioned on culture and behaviour in the House of Commons
13 July 2021
The Women and Equalities Committee hears from the Government, the Official Opposition and the key domestic Committees about what they are doing to achieve a Gender Sensitive Parliament.
- Watch Parliament TV: Gender Sensitive Parliament
- Inquiry: Gender Sensitive Parliament
- Women and Equalities Committee
Wednesday 14 July 2021
- Rt Hon Karen Bradley MP, Chair at Procedure Committee
- Chris Bryant MP, Chair at Standards Committee (SP)
- Sir Charles Walker MP, Chair at Administration Committee
- Rt Hon Jacob Rees-Mogg MP, Leader of the House of the House of Commons
- Thangam Debbonaire MP, Shadow Leader of the House of House of Commons
The inquiry was launched earlier this year to assess recent progress and make recommendations to create a more ‘gender-sensitive’ Parliament.
Image: Parliamentary copyright