MPs begin scrutiny of Covid restrictions approval processes
21 January 2022
The Public Administration and Constitutional Affairs Committee will hold an evidence session on the processes and procedures of the Coronavirus Act ahead of its expiry in March.
- Watch Parliament TV: Coronavirus Act 2020 Two Years On
- Inquiry: Coronavirus Act 2020 Two Years On
- Public Administration and Constitutional Affairs Committee
The session, the first of the Coronavirus Act – two years on inquiry, will feature a panel of legal experts who will discuss the legislative ramifications of the Act.
Tuesday 25 January
- Professor Jeff King, Professor of Law, University College London;
- Dr Ronan Cormacain, Bingham Centre for the Rule of Law;
- Dr Ruth Fox, Director, Hansard Society
Image: Parliamentary copyright