Further evidence on Whitehall's relationship with Kids Company
13 November 2015
The Public Administration and Constitutional Affairs Committee (PACAC) will hold its second evidence session on its inquiry Whitehall's relationship with Kids Company on Tuesday 17 November 2015.
- Watch Parliament TV: Whitehall's relationship with Kids Company
- Inquiry: Whitehall's relationship with Kids Company
- Public Administration and Constitutional Affairs Select Committee
Tuesday 17 November 2015, the Wilson Room, Portcullis House.
- Will Richardson, Partner, PwC
- Alastair Duke, Partner, PKF Littlejohn
- Nick Brooks, Partner, Kingston Smith
- Sue Berelowitz, Former Deputy Children's Commissioner
Purpose of the session
The session will examine the governance, financial management and reporting procedures at Kids Company, as well as the charity's relationship with central government.