Devolution and Brexit discussed in Edinburgh
30 April 2018
The Public Administration and Constitutional Affairs Committee holds a public meeting in Edinburgh in connection with its inquiry into Devolution and Exiting the EU.
Members of the public are invited to come and watch the Committee question the Scottish Government, Scottish Parliament leaders, senior civil servants and Scottish constitutional experts. The Committee seeks to establish their views on how leaving the EU will affect devolution in the UK, the relationship between devolved Governments and the UK Government and the future of devolution.
Admission will be on a 'first come first served' basis. The session will also be recorded and webcast with a transcript provided.
Monday 30 April, Dean of Guild Courtroom, Edinburgh City Chambers, 253 High St, Edinburgh, EH1 1YJ
- Professor Michael Keating, Professor of Politics, Aberdeen University, Director of Centre on Constitutional Change
- Professor Aileen McHarg, Professor of Public Law, Strathclyde University
- Adam Tomkins, Scottish Conservatives
- Richard Leonard MSP, Leader of Scottish Labour
- Willie Rennie MSP, Leader of Scottish Liberal Democrats
- Patrick Harvie, Leader of Scottish Green
- Mike Russell MSP, Minister for UK Negotiation of Scotland's Place in Europe
- Ken Thomson, Director General for Constitution and External Affairs
Image: CC Ronnie Leask