Work of the Cabinet Secretary examined
19 July 2018
The Public Administration and Constitutional Affairs Committee hears from the Civil Service Chief Executive and the Acting Cabinet Secretary.
- Watch Parliament TV: The work of the Cabinet Secretary
- Inquiry: The work of the Cabinet Secretary
- Public Administration and Constitutional Affairs Committee
The Committee investigates the work of the Cabinet Secretary.
Thursday 19 July, Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Sir Mark Sedwill, Acting Cabinet Secretary
- John Manzoni, Chief Executive of the Civil Service and Permanent Secretary (Cabinet Office)
Image: Parliamentary copyright