Cost of car insurance for young people examined
28 February 2017
The Petitions Committee, working jointly with the Transport Committee, has decided to hear evidence about the cost of car insurance for young people before a debate in Parliament. The debate was triggered by a petition calling for there to be a cap on the cost of car insurance for young people has been signed by more than 180,000 people.
- Watch Parliament TV: Cost of car insurance for young people
- Inquiry: Cost of car insurance for young people
- Petitions Committee
- Transport Committee
Tuesday 28 February 2017, Committee Room 8, Palace of Westminster
- Elizabeth Box, Head of Research, RAC Foundation
- Nigel Dotchin, Chairman, Wheels 2 Work Association
- Crispin Moger, Chief Executive Officer, Marmalade
- Graeme Trudgill, Executive Director, British Insurance Brokers' Association
- James Dalton, Director of General Insurance Policies, Association of British Insurers
- Simon Warsop, Global Chief Underwriting Officer (Personal Lines), Aviva
The petition will be debated on 20 March 2017.