MoD officials questioned on Annual Report and Accounts
21 April 2022
The Defence Committee holds an evidence session on the Ministry of Defence’s Annual Report and Accounts, questioning senior officials on a range of issues concerning the Department’s objectives, management and effective use of taxpayer’s money.
- Watch Parliament TV: MoD Annual Report and Accounts 2020-21
- Inquiry: MoD Annual Report and Accounts 2020-21
- Defence Committee
Tuesday 26 April 2022
- David Williams, Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Defence
- Charlie Pate, Director General Finance, MoD
- Sir Simon Bollom, Chief Executive of Defence Equipment and Support
- Air Marshal Richard Knighton, Deputy Chief of Defence Staff (Financial and Military Capability)
The cross-party committee of MPs is likely to ask questions across a range of defence issues, including on defence procurement, military recruitment and retention, budgeting, and the Armed Forces’ role in monitoring the Channel.