Defence contribution to UK pandemic response examined
20 November 2020
The Defence Committee examines the contribution the Ministry of Defence and Armed Forces are making to the UK’s efforts to deal with the Covid-19 pandemic and its impact. This includes the management of the crisis, what has been accomplished to date, and wider impacts on Defence capability.
- Watch Parliament TV: Defence contribution to the UK’s pandemic response
- Inquiry: Defence contribution to the UK’s pandemic response
- Defence Committee
This virtual meeting is on Tuesday 24 November 2020, at 2.30pm
- Rt Hon Ben Wallace MP, Secretary of State for Defence
- Major General Charles Stickland CB, Assistant Chief of the Defence Staff (Operations and Commitments, Ministry of Defence
- Anthony McGee, Assistant Head of Strategy, Ministry of Defence
Image: OGL (Open Government License).