Committee question academics on UK response to hybrid threats
5 March 2019
The Defence Committee holds first evidence oral evidence session into the UK Response to Hybrid Threats.
- Watch Parliament TV: UK Response to Hybrid Threats
- Inquiry: UK Response to Hybrid Threats
- Defence Committee
Purpose of the session
The Defence Committee's first oral evidence session into the UK Response to Hybrid Threats will look into:
- What are hybrid threats? Is this a new problem?
- What are the tools, methods and objectives of the actors which use hybrid warfare?
Tuesday 5 March 2019, The Thatcher Room, Portcullis House
- Chris Donnelly, Institute for Statecraft
- Dr Rob Johnson, University of Oxford
- Dr Andrew Mumford, University of Nottingham