Committee continue inquiry into mental health services to armed forces
23 November 2018
The Defence Committee holds evidence session into mental health care given to the armed forces.
- Watch Parliament TV: Mental Health and the Armed Forces, Part Two: The Provision of Care
- Inquiry: Mental Health and the Armed Forces, Part Two: The Provision of Care
- Defence Committee
Purpose of session
In its third session of the inquiry, the Defence Committee hears from former Servicemen and women on their mental health care experiences, both during and after Service. The Committee will also hear from charities on how they provide care to veterans and their families with mental health issues.
Tuesday 27 November 2018, Committee Room 5, Palace of Westminster
- Catherine Braddick-Hughes
- Andy Price
- Tim Boughton KCN GCM CStJ
- Sue Freeth, Chief Executive, Combat Stress
- David Richmond CBE, former Chairman of the Contact Group
- Tony Wright, Chief Executive, Forward Assist