Committee question Service Families Federations and Service Charities
12 February 2019
The Defence Committee takes evidence from the Service Families Federations and Service Charities, in their role as external members of the Covenant Reference Group.
- Watch Parliament TV: Armed Forces Covenant Annual Report 2018
- Inquiry: Armed Forces Covenant Annual Report 2018
- Defence Committee
The session will cover a range of areas encompassed within the Covenant Annual Report 2018 including governance, healthcare, education, accommodation, Foreign and Commonwealth personnel and veterans, family life, through-life support and business and the community.
Tuesday 12 February 2019, Committee Room 6, Palace of Westminster
- Anna Wright, Chief Executive, Naval Families Federation
- Sara Baade, Chief Executive, Army Families Federation
- Maria Lyle, Director, RAF Families Federation
- Mary Moreland, Chairman, War Widows Association
- Charles Byrne, Director General, Royal British Legion
- Lieutenant General (Rtd) Sir Andrew Gregory KBE CB, Controller, SSAFA
- General (Rtd) Sir John McColl KCB CBE DSO, Chairman, COBSEO
Image: Armed Forces Covenant