Committee questions officials on mental health care for serving personnel
13 December 2018
In this fourth and final session of the inquiry, the Defence Committee questions Ministers and officials from the Ministry of Defence and the Department of Health and Social Care, on the current provision of mental health care across the UK, to both serving personnel and veterans and their families.
- Watch Parliament TV: Mental Health and the armed forces
- Inquiry: Mental Health ad the Armed Forces, Part Two: The Provision of Care
- Defence Committee
The Committee will also hear from Johnny Mercer MP on this issue, given his own experiences and work in this field.
Tuesday 18 December 2018, The Thatcher Room, Portcullis House
- Johnny Mercer MP
- Rt Hon Tobias Ellwood MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State and Minister for Defence People and Veterans, Ministry of Defence
- Lieutenant General Richard Nugee CVO CBE, Ministry of Defence
- Jackie Doyle-Price MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Mental Health, Inequalities and Suicide Prevention, Department for Health and Social Care
- Kate Davies, OBE, Director of Health & Justice, Armed Forces and Sexual Assault Services Commissioning, NHS England