Low Income Tax Reform Group gives evidence on Finance Bill
27 January 2016
The Finance Bill Sub-Committee takes its second evidence session on 27 January 2016 from representatives of the Low Income Tax Reform Group and Tax Aid.
- Parliament TV: Draft Finance Bill 2016
- Inquiry: Draft Finance Bill Sub-Committee
- Economic Affairs Finance Bill Sub-Committee
Wednesday 27 January in Committee Room 3A, Palace of Westminster
- Mr Robin Williamson, Technical Director, Low Income Tax Reform Group
- Ms Caroline Miskin, Technical Director, Tax Aid
The Sub-Committee questions witnesses on the following topics:
- the impact on low income tax payers
- changes to the taxation of savings and dividends
- the introduction of simple assessments.