Lloyds Bank gives evidence on Draft Finance Bill
29 January 2016
The Finance Bill Sub-Committee listens to evidence on Monday 1 February from representatives of the banks and personal tax advisers. The FBSC hears from Lloyds Bank and L&G Group on the administration of changes to the taxation of savings. The FBSC questions the Personal Finance Society and a senior KPMG accountant on their views of the changes.
- Parliament TV: Draft Finance Bill 2016
- Inquiry: Draft Finance Bill Sub-Committee
- Economic Affairs Finance Bill Sub-Committee
Monday 1 February in Committee Room 4, Palace of Westminster
- Sue Martin, VAT and Operational Tax Director, Lloyds Banking Group
- Grace Stevens, Group Director Tax, L&G Group
- Keith Richards, Chief Executive, Personal Finance Society
- Dermot Callinan, Head of UK Private Client, KPMG
The Sub-Committee will ask questions about:
- Simple assessments
- The impact on the banks of the changes proposed to taxation of savings and dividends.