Determination of Backbench Business debates: 24th – 31st March 2020
16 March 2020
The Committee has determined that the following debates will take place in backbench time from the 24th – 31st March inclusive. Further debates may be announced in due course and an update will be sent where necessary.
Tuesday 24 March in Westminster Hall.
- General debate on the role of nutrition and vaccines in ending preventable deaths: (David Linden, David Mundell)
- Debate on a motion on errors in payments made to victims of the Equitable Life scandal: (Bob Blackman, Mr David Davis, Sir Edward Leigh, Dame Margaret Hodge)
- Debate on a motion on human rights in Kashmir: (Debbie Abrahams, Yasmin Qureshi)
Thursday 26 March in Westminster Hall
- General debate on a national memorial to the Photographic Reconnaissance Unit: (John Howell)
Tuesday 31 March in Westminster Hall
- General debate on fuel poverty and energy price caps: (Martin Day)
The Committee meets on Tuesdays at 2:30pm. The next deadline for applications is 2.30pm on Friday 13th March.