Committee visits Strasbourg to meet MEPs
12 January 2017
The Committee is taking evidence from MEPs on Brexit related themes, focusing in particular on the scrutiny of the negotiations on Brexit by the European Parliament and on the options for establishing a dialogue between the UK and European Parliaments.
On 18 and 19 January, the Committee will hear evidence from a range of witnesses, including:
- Elmar Brok MEP (Germany), Chair of the Foreign Affairs Committee
- Richard Corbett MEP
- Ashley Fox MEP
- Prof Danuta Hübner MEP (Poland), Chair of the Constitutional Affairs Committee
- David McAllister MEP (Germany)
- Mairead McGuinness MEP (Ireland)
- Alyn Smith MEP
- Iuliu Winkler MEP (Romania)
Although it is not possible to webcast these meetings, transcripts for all sessions will be available on the website the following week.
Image: European Parliament/Pietro Naj-Oleari