Brexit Minister David Jones questioned by Committee
28 October 2016
The EU Select Committee takes evidence from the Rt Hon David Jones MP, Minister of State at the Department on Exiting the European Union, on the outcome of the October European Council meeting.
- Parliament TV: Minister of State evidence session
- European Union Committee
- European Council 20-21 October 2016
Tuesday 1 November in Committee Room 3, Palace of Westminster
- Rt Hon David Jones MP, Minister of State, Department for Exiting the European Union
- Has the Government encountered any resistance to its intention to “play a full and active role” in the EU for as long as the UK is still a member?
- How is the Government meeting its obligation to bring unaccompanied minors to the UK?
- What are the UK's priorities for a free trade deal with Japan?
- What are the EU's options in relation to the breaches of international humanitarian law and human rights law in Syria?
Image: Parliamentary copyright