Brexit and FCO ministers questioned by Committee on December European Council
10 January 2017
The EU Select Committee takes evidence from the Rt Hon David Jones MP, Minister of State at the Department on Exiting the European Union and Alok Sharma MP, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State, Foreign and Commonwealth Office, on the outcome of the December European Council meeting.
Tuesday 10 January in Committee Room 3, Palace of Westminster
- Rt Hon David Jones MP, Minister of State, Department for Exiting the European Union
- Alok Sharma MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- What is the Government's response to the post-Council statement by the EU 27 on their approach to Brexit?
- What update can be given on the situation in Syria and what action should the EU and UK take?
- How will the UK contribute to the need to reinforce and expand cooperation on security and defence on a European level?