CBI and TUC give evidence on Brexit prospects
3 November 2017
The Lords EU Select Committee concludes evidence taking on prospects for a 'no deal' Brexit, hearing from the CBI and TUC.
Tuesday 7 November in Committee Room 3, Palace of Westminster
- John Foster, Director of Campaigns, CBI
- Owen Tudor, Head of European Union and International Relations, TUC
- What would be the implications if there were to be 'no deal' on the future UK-EU trade relationship?
- How likely are jobs and activity to relocate away from the UK?
- Is the Government doing enough to prepare for the possibility of 'no deal'?
- If a deal is reached, what are the necessary components of any transition arrangement?
Image: Creative Commons: Dave Kellam