National Housing Federation gives evidence on UK Housing Market
29 January 2016
The Economic Affairs Committee takes evidence from representatives of housing associations as part of its ongoing inquiry into the UK Housing Market.
- Parliament TV: The Economics of the UK Housing Market
- Inquiry: The Economics of the UK Housing Market
- Select Committee on Economic Affairs
Tuesday 2 February in Committee Room 1, Palace of Westminster
- David Orr, Chief Executive, National Housing Federation
- David Montague, Chair, G15 Group and Chief Executive of L&Q Housing Association
- Ian McDermott, Chief Operating Officer, Sanctuary Group
The Committee will ask the witnesses about:
- the ability of housing associations to build more homes
- their views on right to buy agreement
- the impact of the cuts to social rents.