Financial Secretary to the Treasury questioned by Committee
16 July 2019
The Economic Affairs Committee will hear from Jesse Norman MP, Financial Secretary to the Treasury.
Tuesday 16 July in Committee Room 1, Palace of Westminster
- Jesse Norman MP, Financial Secretary to the Treasury
Likely topics for discussion:
- HMRC culture, oversight and accountability
- Access to justice for taxpayers
- Disguised remuneration and the loan charge
- Extensions to time limits for assessment of offshore matters in the Finance Act 2019
- The impact of Making Tax Digital for VAT on small businesses.
Image: Parliamentary copyright