Peers hear annual evidence from Supreme Court Judges
20 March 2018
On Wednesday 21 March the House of Lords Constitution Committee hears annual evidence from the President and Deputy President of the Supreme Court.
- Parliament TV: Evidence from the President and Deputy President of the Supreme Court
- Select Committee on the Constitution
Wednesday 21 March 2018 in Committee Room 1, Palace of Westminster
- The Rt. Hon. Baroness Hale of Richmond, President of the Supreme Court
- The Rt. Hon. Lord Mance, Deputy President of the Supreme Court
- What challenges does Brexit pose for the courts? What steps may be needed to address them?
- The Supreme Court is currently recruiting for new Justices. What steps have you taken to attract a more diverse range of candidates to apply?
- The Supreme Court is due to sit in Belfast in April. Will sitting outside of London become a more established feature of the Court's calendar?
- How do you see the accountability of the Supreme Court to Parliament? Could the relationship be strengthened, and if so, how?