Regulating in a digital world report debate
12 June 2019
The House of Lords debates the Communications Committee's report "Regulating in a digital world" on Wednesday 12 June.
- Parliament TV: Regulating in a digital world [sometime after 5.00pm]
- Report: Regulating in a digital age (PDF)
- Report: Regulating in a digital age (HTML)
- Evidence: Regulating in a digital world
- Inquiry: The Internet: to regulate or not to regulate?
- Government response: Regulating in a digital world
- Select Committee on Communications
This wide-ranging report, published in March 2019, covered issues relating to data protection, competition law and digital markets, and online harms. It recommended that the Government should take a more consistent, strategic approach to regulation online.
- Bp Chelmsford
- V Colville of Culross
- L Gordon of Strathblane
- B Harding of Winscombe
- L Inglewood
- B Kidron
- B McIntosh of Hudnall
- L McNally
- B Quin
- L Stevenson of Balmacara
- L Tyrie
- L Vaux of Harrowden
Image: House of Lords 2019/Photography by Roger Harris