What is the role of the international workforce in the UK advertising industry?
30 October 2017
The Communications Committee continues to take evidence for its inquiry into the UK's advertising industry. The Committee hears from one of the UK's leading advertising agencies, McCann, and immigration law firm, Hudson McKenzie.
- Parliament TV: The advertising industry
- Inquiry: The advertising industry
- Select Committee on Communications
Tuesday 31 October, Committee Room 2, Palace of Westminster
- Alex Lubar, Chief Executive Officer, McCann London
- Robert Stone, Group Head of Talent, McCann Worldwide
- Rahul Batra, Managing Partner, Hudson McKenzie
Possible lines of questioning
Questions the Committee are likely to ask are:
- What are the benefits of an internationally diverse workforce for the UK's advertising industry?
- Is overseas talent needed to fill a UK skills gap?
- What approach should the Government take to develop new relationships with the EU and other trading partners to support the advertising industry?
- How is advertising training adapting to the changes caused by the rise of digital advertising and social media?