New members appointed to the Communications Committee
1 July 2019
The House of Lords appointed new members to the Communications Committee today.
- Baroness Bull in place of Baroness Kidron
- Baroness Grender in place of Baroness Benjamin
- Lord McInnes of Kilwinning in place of Lord Goodlad, resigned.
- Lord Storey in place of Baroness Bonham-Carter of Yarnbury.
- The Lord Bishop of Worcester in place of The Lord Bishop of Chelmsford
This is part of a wider 'rotation' of committee members which normally takes place at the beginning of each session of Parliament. The Communications Committee has agreed to invite its departing members to attend the remaining meetings of its inquiry on 'Public service broadcasting in the age of video on demand'.
- Communications Committee membership
- About Committees: Select committees
- Visiting Parliament: Watch committees
Image: Parliamentary copyright