Ministers questioned on Government's housing priorities
12 March 2018
The Housing, Communities and Local Government Committee holds a one-off session with Minister of State for Housing Dominic Raab MP and Minister for Housing and Homelessness Heather Wheeler MP on the Ministry's housing priorities.
- Watch Parliament TV: Housing priorities
- Inquiry: MHCLG Housing priorities
- Housing, Communities and Local Government Committee
New housing planning rules
In light of today's announcement by the Prime Minister on new housing planning rules, it is likely the session will include a focus on the Government's plans to overhaul the National Planning Policy Framework, as well as issues surrounding the Government's ongoing response to the Grenfell Tower fire, including progress made on rehoming former residents and reforming building regulations.
The Ministers may also be asked about other policy areas within their responsibilities.
Monday 12 March, Thatcher Room, Portcullis House
- Dominic Raab MP, Minister of State for Housing, Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
- Heather Wheeler MP, Minister for Housing and Homelessness, Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government