Minister for housing questioned on planning, housing and growth
15 October 2012
The Committee will take evidence from the new ministers for housing and planning and questions may focus on the statement on housing and growth made by the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government on 6 September 2012.
- Parliament TV: Planning, housing and growth
- Communities and Local Government Committee
- Inquiry page: Planning, housing and growth
4.10 pm, Monday 15 October 2012, The Thatcher Room, Portcullis House
- Mark Prisk MP, Minister for Housing
- Nick Boles MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Planning, DCLG
This is planned as single oral evidence session.