Chair and Chief Executive of Money and Pensions Service questioned
5 March 2020
The Work and Pensions Committee questions the senior leadership of the Money and Pensions Service on the organisation's role providing guidance on pensions and money management.
- Watch Parliamentary TV: Money and Pensions Service
- Inquiry: Money and Pensions Service
- Work and Pensions Committee
Wednesday 11 March, Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Sir Hector Sants, Chair, The Money and Pensions Service
- Caroline Siarkiewicz, Chief Executive of the Money and Pensions Service
- Chris Curry, Principal, Pensions Dashboard Industry Delivery Group
Purpose of the session
Witnesses are likely to face questions on the progress made in developing the pensions dashboard – an online portal bringing together the details of all an individual's pensions in one place.
MPs may also ask about the MaPS's role in preventing pension scams, supporting people to manage their finances and how it works with other organisations.
Image: Nick Youngson/Alpha Stock Images pension