Welsh Secretary gives evidence on coronavirus response
27 May 2020
The Welsh Affairs Committee hears from the Secretary of State for Wales, the Rt Hon Simon Hart MP, and the Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State, David TC Davies MP.
- Watch Parliament TV: Responsibilities of the Secretary of State for Wales
- Inquiry: Responsibilities of the Secretary of State for Wales
- Welsh Affairs Committee
Thursday 28 May
- Rt Hon Simon Hart MP, Secretary of State for Wales
- David TC Davies MP, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Wales
Purpose of the session
The Committee is expected to ask the Ministers about:
- intergovernmental relations during the coronavirus crisis;
- the UK Government’s response to the pandemic, including the financial support packages that have been made available to date;
- the increase in Universal Credit claimants in Wales since the start of the outbreak; and
- the measures that will be needed for Wales to recover from the pandemic.
Image: Parliamentary copyright