Mark Drakeford appears before Welsh Affairs Committee
1 March 2021
Wales’ First Minister Mark Drakeford appears before the Welsh Affairs Committee on Thursday in a one-off session to discuss intergovernmental relations on a wide range of issues.
- Watch Parliament TV: One-off session with the First Minister of Wales
- Inquiry: One-off session with the First Minister of Wales
- Welsh Affairs Committee
Thursday 4 March 2021 via Zoom
- Rt Hon Mark Drakeford MS, First Minister of Wales
- Desmond Clifford, Director General of the Office of the First Minister
- Andrew Jeffreys, Director of Treasury, Welsh Government
Among the topics likely to be discussed are;
- Brexit and trade policy;
- the Shared Prosperity Fund; and
- the coronavirus pandemic response.
The session will be Mr Drakeford’s first appearance at the Committee and the first for a First Minister since 2015.
Image: Open Government License/Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0)