Welsh Affairs Committee membership agreed
2 March 2020
The Exiting the European Union Committee membership for the 2019 Parliament has been agreed by the House.
The Chair and Members of the Committee are:
- Stephen Crabb MP (Chair) (Conservative)
- Tonia Antoniazzi MP (Labour)
- Simon Baynes MP (Conservative)
- Virginia Crosbie MP (Conservative)
- Geraint Davies MP (Labour)
- Ben Lake MP (Plaid Cymru)
- Anna McMorrin MP (Labour)
- Robin Millar MP (Conservative)
- Rob Roberts MP (Conservative)
- Dr Jamie Wallis MP (Conservative)
- Beth Winter MP (Labour)
Election of chairs and members
Committee chairs were elected by a secret ballot of all MPs in January 2020. The members of committees are then selected by their parties through an internal ballot, for agreement by the House.
The allocation of chairs and the membership of select committees broadly reflects the balance of political parties in the House.
- House of Commons: Election of Select Committee Chairs
- About Parliament: Select committees
- Visiting Parliament: Watch committees
Image: Parliamentary copyright