Wales’ Counsel General Jeremy Miles to give evidence on Brexit
16 November 2020
MPs will hear from Jeremy Miles MS, the Welsh Government’s Counsel General and Minister for European Transition, about the potential implications for Wales of UK-EU trade negotiations and the U.K. Internal Market Bill when he appears before the Welsh Affairs Committee on Thursday.
- Watch Parliament TV: Brexit and trade: implications for Wales
- Inquiry: Brexit and trade: implications for Wales
- Welsh Affairs Committee
Thursday 19 November 2020, virtual meeting
- Jeremy Miles MS, Counsel General and Minister for European Transition, Welsh Government
Mr Miles, who is the Welsh Government Minister in charge of overseeing Wales’ Brexit transition, is expected to face questions on;
- the potential impact of a no-deal Brexit and Wales’ readiness for it;
- his assessment of how future trade relations will affect the Welsh economy
- engagement with UK Government on EU and non-EU trade deals and how Wales’ priorities are represented in negotiations;
- the Internal Market Bill; and
- the Shared Prosperity Fund.
Image: Open Government Licence