Ministers to face Committee questions on Wales’ post-Brexit trade
2 November 2020
Welsh Secretary Simon Hart and Trade Minister Greg Hands will face questions from the Welsh Affairs Committee on trade negotiations with the EU and non-EU countries and their implications for Wales.
- Watch Parliament TV: Brexit and trade: implications for Wales
- Inquiry: Brexit and trade: implications for Wales
- Welsh Affairs Committee
Thursday 5 November 2020, virtual meeting
- Rt Hon Greg Hands MP, Minister of State for Trade Policy
- Rt Hon Simon Hart MP, Secretary of State for Wales
As the outcome of EU trade negotiations hang in the balance, and with less than two months until the end of the Brexit transition period, the UK Government Ministers are likely to be asked by MPs on;
- progress made in these and non-EU trade negotiations;
- intergovernmental cooperation on the negotiations;
- how it will prepare ports and businesses and manage any disruption following changes in customs arrangements.
Image: Parliamentary copyright