Welsh Finance and Economy ministers face questions on Covid-19
22 June 2020
The Welsh Affairs Committee hears from Rebecca Evans, Welsh Finance Minister and Ken Skates, Welsh Minister for the Economy in inquiry on the Welsh economy and Covid-19.
- Watch Parliament TV: The Welsh economy and Covid-19
- Inquiry: The Welsh economy and Covid-19
- Welsh Affairs Committee
Thursday 25 June - remote participation by witnesses and Members of the Committee
- Rebecca Evans MS, Finance Minister, Welsh Government
- Ken Skates MS, Minister for Economy, Transport, and North Wales, Welsh Government
Purpose of the session
As lockdown rules are slowly loosened by the constituent parts of the UK, minds are turning the lessons to be learned from the coronavirus crisis and remedial actions to support the economy's recovery.
The Ministers are expected to be asked about:
- Intergovernmental relations in responding to the pandemic;
- Economic and budgetary implications of coronavirus to Wales; and
- support for businesses and industries during and after the pandemic.