Committee questions Secretary of State on draft Wales Bill
9 December 2015
The Welsh Affairs Committee questions the Secretary of State for Wales on the pre-legislative scrutiny of the UK Government's draft Wales Bill.
- Watch Parliament TV: Pre-legislative scrutiny of the draft Wales Bill
- Inquiry: Pre-legislative scrutiny of the draft Wales Bill
- Welsh Affairs Committee
Wednesday 9 December 2015, Committee Room 8, Palace of Westminster
- Rt Hon Stephen Crabb MP, Secretary of State for Wales
- Geth Williams, Deputy Director, Constitution and Corporate Services, Wales Office
- Sue Olley, Legal Adviser, Wales Office
David T.C. Davies, Chair of the Welsh Affairs Committee, said:
"Since we began our inquiry into the Government's draft Wales Bill exactly one month ago, our witnesses have questioned whether the Bill will achieve the Secretary of State's aim of a clear and lasting settlement. The Secretary of State has made clear that he is open to suggestions, and we will raise our witnesses' concerns with him before preparing our report."
Image: Parliamentary copyright